What's your biggest regret in Pixel Worlds?

i also make videos using my voice and i showed my face multiple times in my pw instagram, which also gives me a point, u admited hosting drop games in 2017 when we meet in pw so idk who we call “scammer” here

Also my clan is going level10 in 10 days we are at 190M/200M xp and all my past members know how fair i am, i listed like 10 “proofs” incase u care about if im scammer or not

Starting a fight with one of my older friends, felt bad after those meaningless stuff that i brought.

my deepest regret is losing the epic banana fight with tinted, in case anyone remembers that.

4 Likes

losing joro legs in blacktower cuz i didn’t clear my inv

3 Likes

R.i.p duckles (20 characters)

2 Likes

Taking a break from the game between the end of the very first Summer Event and the following Valentines event. I completely missed the first black tower.

I regret being such a brat. I missed the first few ever secret base. i missed 2017 and probably 2018 summer event. and i missed the first, second and third halloween tower.
I missed them because me and my brother always ended up grounded . not anymore

2 Likes

One of the biggest regrets I have is selling BUYBYTE (for 7pl) when byte coins were first released.

2 Likes

and i am now currently an admin there because the current owner is my friend

My biggest regret was logging off my account then forgetting the password (Lost 2 pls)

Underestimating the chances of a Halloween legendary in the Blacktower. Me and Mousy spent upwards of 2PL on BT and got nothing that could pay it back.

Me selling pre-hoarded clovers for st patrcik’s day too early and 10/1 (only got 115 wls when it should have been 2pl) missed profit opportunity for me

Oh yeah, also logging off my acc (That had a different pass that I forgot) just to make an alt to spy on a scammer :confused: Lost some items worth 25+ wls

So you’re implying just because others didn’t get punishment they deserved, you’re within your right to traumatize children by stealing their valuables?

2 Likes

Imagine replying to a comment that was 2 months ago & 2 weeks.

It’s not like your values changed since then.

Can you stop doing drama and just shut the h- up.

What is the point of you typing about somebody replying to something 2 months ago and 2 weeks which is not a big deal?

Can you stop being toxic to avoid the fact that you have yet to even disagree with my statement/question

I literally asked a question and you call it “drama”

Like, he could’ve just answered the question like a normal person would, like the thread was being bumped from 2 days ago and he expects me to pay attention to that minor thing