What's your biggest regret in Pixel Worlds?

(20 charac. needed)

Gj mate.
Cya -------------------.

Still, I’m sorry if I had seem to have “attacked” you, I had never meant to do so

We were just going to correct you ok?

You didn’t, in any way.

K, I understand for y’all .
But about Neo , I’ll never understand him.
Now cya.

Alright neo, let us stop talking first. Beta now stopped and understands us except you for some reason. Try re-reading your replies and come up with your defenses, in a nice way.

Neo, as it said, probably never sugarcoats things, he speaks what’s there, try to understand that, still though, better close the thread, this discussion is off topic, even @Freak

If he understands you guys then he would understand me as well, because you all mentioned him attacking us for no reason to begin with

ye lets get all our god damn discord and talk in private that really is a great idea.

add the mdfk ( me ) Depressed#6072

Lets go?
(20 characters)

Shall we make a server?

ill make it (20 characters)

just add me and ill add u.

already did…anhyagca20charac

@Neoslayer

neo join the discord, we will settle this a better way

Oh so that’s who this guy is, it’s depressed. the guy that was banned from the official pw discord for being toxic. This makes complete sense.

I think you guys can clear this up alone; this level of hopeless ignorance is something only people can clear up when he doesn’t have some kind of bias against

no wait, we need to hear from you

You’ve heard everything that needed to be heard here, with all the witnesses and evidence :+1: