What's your biggest regret in Pixel Worlds?

Not buying cherub wings when someone offered it for Krmpus horn

Selling world cherub for 20 wls (i still hte u)

1 Like

Ok this is the most heartbreaking moment.

1 Like

Its just so sad. (20)

My biggest regret is i took break from game in 2017 (i think) and Lost my old account.
So i actually missed about 3 years of this game, still regret this…

1 Like

Probably getting hacked buy a random idiot who’s trying to scam my account,
so I had to create a new account.
:expressionless:

1 Like

Losing my Dark Pixie Wings early in 2017.

2 Likes

Not joining the game three months earlier and getting dark pixies

3 Likes

My biggest regret is buying a lolly jet

1 Like

Selling my Long Blonde Hair gave by Commander_k for a pink bunny :joy: and Disconnect in the black tower and prize is Cthulhu wings

4 Likes

Not able to join the PW Community back when it was beta and it’s only available for a few countries which where I live in (Philippines) is one of them.

3 Likes

Did he hack much from you?

1 Like

The biggest regret I ever had in this game is that I decided not to scam.
As I saw nowadays , some well-known players scammed in the past and got no ban , people thinking they are legit , while I got bans for hosting some stupid trusted drop game.
I would call out the hacker that is well-known , rich , has tons of pl , but hey , I would get a warning for name-shaming.

2 Likes

i regret selling my hair collection. i had like every hair from the rare hair packs then sold them all. it would’ve been a much more impressive collection now given the price of all the rare hairs…

1 Like

I do not have any. I tend to rationalize my thoughts before taking any action and it is doing well so far.

3 Likes

Another one where today I messed up on typing in the price of a item in PWE and by accident I put 100 bytes instead of 1000 on a gold key. I didn’t notice it until it was too late.

1 Like

VPN go brrrrrrrrrrrr

4 Likes

I don’t regret anything because it all gave me experience.

4 Likes

I wish I had taken the username Ghost when I had the chance to.

3 Likes

corny…:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Verry Corny…,.

1 Like