Nether streak system

So, what will it do? You clearing nether multiple times and getting badges, exclusive rewards, exclusive perks, rangs and there will be tournaments like the card tournament.
|How exactly will it work?|
Every time you clearing a nether, you will be able to consume another scroll without exiting netherworld. You will have a “streak” in nether menu(like when the enemies, keys and treasures indicates) and depends on how much nether stages you cleared in a row, you will get loot multiplier.
|Badges|
There will be only one badge, but it will have 10 levels. Each 10 nether stages will give you 1 level of badge(10/20/30/40/50/60/70/80/90/100)
Each level of badge will give you exclusive items. From almost useless, to expensive and cool items.
|Streak exclusive rewards|
On 15+ Streak you will have a 3% change to get “brave adventure’s backpack” which will guaranteed to have at least 1 armour piece or 1 weak/medium weapon
What exclusive will rewards have?(Not talking about new items) Well, as you can read before it, backpack can drop “weak” weapons, but can also drop “medium”, “decent”, “awesome” and “godly” weapon. Every weapon can be fused with 2 of lower quality (if its already “weak” than you can fuse only 1 “weak” with it)
And also… We will have blade named “Colorless dream” how do you get it? On the 50+ streak you have 30% to meet the “The strongest of the ancients”. He can fuse 10 godly, 8 awesome, 7 decent, 25 medium and 80 weak melee weapons in one Powerful blade(also requires 66k gems), that have insane speed and dmg.
|Tournaments|
A special event will start every 2-3 weeks. There will be a leaderboard in pixelstation of people who have the biggest streak in event.
Rewards will be based on how much players are in tournament, and to prevent abusing, it will require you tobe at least 20 level to try your best in this event.
So, if we have less than 30 candidates, than prizes will be

1. 35k bc
  2. 20k bc
  3. 17k bc
    •50-70 candidates
  4. “Thirst for streak” tag(30% to be in rewards) and “stone 1” League rang + 50k bc
  5. “Deep fried” tag(15%) + 35k bc + “stone 3” league rang
  6. no exclusive tag and ranking. 20k bc

Im too lazy to make more content and it’s also 02:36 so uhhhhh, just pretend that someone will make more tags, rangs and other stuff

5 Likes

Wow

Wow

And wow

(Need more wow’s…l

2 Likes

Sounds like a great idea (wink wink devs).

2 Likes

I didn’t expect anyone to be so surprised

1 Like

Devs not doing their job for a long time tbh

1 Like

Devs don’t check forums.Maybe go to the pw discord

2 Likes

Dont think they will check the discord as well (btw, i never used it, so im not familiar with it)

1 Like

They are somewhat active in the discord

They never visited forums in years

2 Likes

Would make nether playable again, since now u dont really need to do it

2 Likes

Well uh… I still don’t wanna use discord

1 Like

For me unless you’ve got a decent level to get permissions I find discord annoying.

The replies should show a better link to whom they are for aswell… At least on mobile it’s dreadful …

Nah I don’t like. Also someone in our family had a very toxic time on it a yr or two back

2 Likes

This is a cool idea, I love doing the netherworld so this seems like it would be a great addition.

1 Like