I've been robbed

You were also in the world when he got Ghost hacked?

From what I see, no, the supposed victim had underwent a drop game, while ghost underwent a giveaway.

no.
i was in somewhere totally not about him. someone ghost hacked.
my gosh how hard it is to use basic sense

It was not already planned and unfortunately I fell

Sorry buddy, I am a bit sorry to hear that. Have you gotten ANY proof of the hackers?

wasnt that too long for a name? Also the name is sus… What is a drop gam-
jk

It’s a letter larger then the limit for some reason.

wait whats the limit? 16?

Why does it ping you when I reply to him :pleading_face:

idiot i am not talking about that one. you told him that you thought it was patched and i said i just encontered that hack.

Calm down dudes. No need to fight over this. Please do not make it a bigger fuss than it already is.

All I said was “I thought” it got patched, and it’s you who replied to me first, and if you were about to say that you saw something similar then there is a much better way than the caveman reply “no i was just at a giveaway and someone ghost hacked smth” wdym somebody ghost hacked smth :rofl:

“No I was in a giveaway was RuN ooga booga”

If you two were going to derail a thread, at least it was this shitpost.

Why is this still going on? The scammers will be dealt with BY the DEVELOPERS. If they are found guilty, they’ll be banned, if this guy is found guilty, he’ll be banned for a shorter time. No need to have such a long thread for such a small issue. Also the creator of this thread, I am bot trying to show any superiority or that you do not belong to this community or else. I only mean that these kind of issues happen alot, contact support → support@kukouri.com you’ll not get your jetpack back but the hackers’ll get banned.

@RetNos This thread has derailed. People are fighting now.

Yeah ofcourse from your perspective it’s just another drop game scam, do you know what ghost hack is??

Why would you even come up with something to reply if you don’t know what that hack is about??

One forums moderator isn’t cutting it lmao. RetNos is trying her best, but she still can’t keep up…

Lol you can’t put out a dumpster fire with 1 glass of water, sir.

Then I’ll get my bucket of sand, buddy.

1 Like