It is hard to help new players in pw

Auto portal’s are needed for many Worlds example, parkours, auto move and wiring games.

1 Like

Now, let’s say that a game you play has bugs and is laggy.
However, if you’re an admin, you get access to “bug free mode” and the game suddenly becomes playable.

Fair? Do you think that is fair? I really don’t.

completely ignored my point.

also why would auto portals make a game laggy.

also I think it is fair after all we are players and they are admins they made this game not us we don’t need this.

1 Like

Okay, I’m going to just make a game where I can do anything I want because I’m the owner and the god and the players are the peasants that only get to progress when I say so.

ugh who cares just log out of pw and login again when you enter an auto portal world, it happens very rarely unless your stupid enough to fall for omg giveaway 2000 dracula cape here.

1 Like

Hey Ondrashek can you come online in pw rn?

I wanna show you why normal people shouldnt have the “Ignore auto portals thing”
I hope it changes your mind once you see it, I would try explaining what this is but I dont know the correct term for it lol

Come to the world NORMALPILLS if you can.

1 Like

That still is a waste of time which the devs don’t get to withstand.

You don’t really get my point. Yes, these can be benefical but those also made troll worlds a thing. Yet the admins are the only ones which get special troll protection.

I rarely play games where I feel that I don’t have even 10% of the power that the admins do. Just kick, ban, invisible and TP. Literally no need for all of these other things which make the mods/admins think that they’re the gods of this game and take the power as granted.

btw go to world the_governor its an auto parkour world, you will see why auto portals are needed sometimes.

Im not trying to argue
I just want to show you why it would be game breaking to have that for normal players
so please come to my world if you can
The name is still NORMALPILLS

I get your point but im 99% sure you havent seen this thing what im about to show you
It took my by surprise as well and I dont know the term for it lol

1 Like

It is probably a world with the portals being benefical. That is not my point. They made troll worlds a thing AND there’s a way to avoid troll worlds, but only admins get it.

No it is not, can you please just get on?

The world name is still NORMALPILLS

1 Like

ABSOLUTELY TROLLED

1 Like

I left the second the portal redirected me to BOTH. I’m trying to make a point here and yet you’re using this to troll.

bruh light im actually trying to help and not troll ondrashek go to the_governer.

Admins are not regular players and they need certain things for their jobs, they are not trying to be gods amongst people. Just try to understand that. Also a way to avoid troll worlds is not going in some random world someone tells you to go to. I know that´s not always possible but still.

Yes, but if you manage to end up in a troll, your game gets softlocked.

Rickrolls, for example, are different because:

• You can exit from them
  • They aren’t harmful
  • You can block the rickroll link without being a youtube admin

Alt + F4 exists

2 Likes

It isn’t SO hard to exit from those silly troll worlds.

In what way these troll worlds are harmful?

as other’s said already multiple times already, this option is good for making parkour worlds etc.

But hey, ignore these completely valid facts and keep complaining!

1 Like

I dont see these worlds harmful because it gets annoying when people keep joining, so the auto portals auto kick people when they try to snoop